Ecocruise Patrol Unit (ECP)
Why choose the ECP? The answer is simply because it's affordable, convenient, and green! Whether you're the city controller or a fleet manager, you understand the annualized costs of gas, maintenance, and service for these often used utility vehicles. Our electric vehicles are the perfect solution. Starting at costs much lower than their competition, our electric vehicles run with barely any required maintenance services. Best of all, our vehicles will never use up any of our precious Earth’s fossil fuels and pollute the air. Running purely on electricity, there is zero-emission released into the air.
ECP is the solution to every municipal's challenge.
- Motor 12KW AC
- Top Speed 45mph or 72 km/h
- 96V 80AH LifePo battery
- 3-wheel disc brakes
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, front, hydraulic fork
- Suspension, rear, coil over shock
- Kevlar body
- DOT Approved safety glass
- 14 inch/35.6 cm wheels
- Tubular steel frame
- Seat adjusters, manual
- Optional feature: storage compartment with cupholders
- Lumbar support
- Instrumentation, digital LCD screen
- Charge cord, 120-volt, portable
- Cargo/storage, with secured lid
- 3 point safety belt
- DOT approved safety glass
- Battery Range 50/100 mi or 80/160km per charge depending on battery pack. Equivalent to one cent per mile.
- Advanced controller
- Battery density 160W/kg
- Drivetrain Limited Warranty - 2 years
- Battery Warranty - 3 years
- Trunk volume 20 cubic feet / 0.566 cubic meter
- Height, Overall 69.5 inches/177 cm
- Length, Overall 116 inches/295 cm
- Width, Overall 52.5 inches/133 cm
- Passenger Capacity 1
- Overall weight 1500 lbs/ 680.4 kg
PREVIEW: TEST DRIVE
Imagine that. Conducting business, cutting costs, and saving the environment- all at the same time!
Now being affordable and green, doesn’t make our vehicles any less mean. Our service vehicles are built using the para-aramid synthetic fiber, Kevlar. 5 times stronger than steel, Kevlar is used in modern drumheads to withstand high impact, marine current and wind turbine due to its high specific strength, and of course body armor/vests that are able to protect against the force of a bullet. Ecocruise’s ECP does not compromise on power. Designed to climb steep hills and handle sharp turns at ease, ECP is equipped with a 12KW AC motor and superior suspension support.